Do you enjoy new environments and challenges ?
Are you looking for flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle, working when you want ?
Monarch Education are currently looking to speak with Geography Supply Teachers who are available for day to day work. Monarch have regular using schools who require subject specific teachers to educate students in the absence of the classroom teacher.
Some planning may be required if there was a pre-booking, however in most circumstances, work will be set and left, you will simply just deliver the lesson.
Registering with Monarch, can expose you to more schools within Nottingham and Derby you may or may not of been to, opening potentially future opportunities.
To be successful in this role you must:
* Provide 2 educational based references.
* Be on the DBS update service or willing to.
* Have a recognised teaching qualification (QTS) or NQT
* Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupil's.
* Solid knowledge of the key stage 3 & 4 student curriculum and a strength in Mathematics.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* DBS money back after successful period of work.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please contact me on directly on or email me . Also please connect with me on LinkedIn for further ongoing updates, vacancies and direct contact on the link below.
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job