Do you have commitment and passion for teaching Geography? Are you looking for a supply post in a supportive school? If so, then GB Recruitment would love to hear from you.
You will be expected to deliver an engaging Geography curriculum across all key stages and be able to motivate students to reach their full potential.
If you also have the ability to teach History and/or RE it is desirable but not a necessity.
If this sounds like you then please contact Lisa for a friendly, informal chat.
GBRS have a long term position from April 2018 as well as short term and day to day opportunities in your specialism, all with the flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status, be a Recently Qualified Teacher or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be passionate about teaching Geography / History and be able to inspire this passion into pupils
- Have good behaviour management and people skills
- Have a strong presence and an approachable, supportive character
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR GB RECRUITMENT:
- Your own dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive salary
- In house payroll
- Free CPD
- £125 referral scheme
- Access to online resources
- Enhance your CV through a variety of experiences
- Flexibility for working to match your lifestyle
"I have been working with GB Recruitment since September 2014 and have been extremely happy with decision. The team are all friendly and approachable, making sure that you are happy with the placements and experiences in schools. Communication is excellent and I feel well 'lookedafter’ and genuinely cared about by the members of the team. I would gladly recommend the agency as I can honestly say my experiences with them have been completely positive."