Start date: September 2018
Salary: MPS/UPS (£23,490 - £39,599) dependent upon experience
Our client is one of the most improved schools in the country, after undergoing a transformation that was recently praised by former Prime Minister David Cameron. Join this school to help shape brighter futures for the students.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Geography Teacher to join and contribute to the success of a department that believes in providing a first class education.
This role would be suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT.
The ideal candidate will:
- have recent experience delivering the current KS3/4 Geography curriculum with some KS3 Humanities
- be a committed team player
- have the ability to engage and inspire pupils
- be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- To plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensure real learning takes place and students make superior progress
- To provide a nurturing classroom and academy environment that helps students to develop as learners
- To help to maintain/establish discipline across the whole academy
- To contribute to the effective working of the academy.
To apply for this post or to find out more information please contact Charlotte at GSL Education.