Start date: September 2018
Salary: MPS/UPS (£23,490 - £39,599) dependent upon experience
Our client is one of the most improved schools in the country, after undergoing a transformation that was recently praised by former Prime Minister David Cameron. Join this school to help shape brighter futures for the students.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Geography Teacher to join and contribute to the success of a department that believes in providing a first class education.
This role would be suitable for an experienced teacher or an NQT.
The ideal candidate will:
- have recent experience delivering the current KS3/4 Geography curriculum with some KS3 Humanities
- be a committed team player
- have the ability to engage and inspire pupils
- be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- To plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensure real learning takes place and students make superior progress
- To provide a nurturing classroom and academy environment that helps students to develop as learners
- To help to maintain/establish discipline across the whole academy
- To contribute to the effective working of the academy.
To apply for this post or to find out more information please contact Charlotte at GSL Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job