A coeducational, highly respected secondary school are looking to appoint a good to outstanding teacher to add to its fantastic Geography / Humanities Department. The school are the first choice for families in the area and so have gone from strength in past couple of years.
The School has a very supportive Geography / Humanities department which has achieved good results at GCSE level in recent years. Essentially they are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring and motivated Geography teacher, who can help to sustain and increase attainment levels throughout the school.
Q - Are you a Geography QTS teacher who is looking to improve your career prospects?
Q -Do you hold a Humanities / Geography related degree from a reputable University?
Q -Are you looking to gain first-hand experience in a Geography department, working with passionate and committed Teachers?
Yes...? Then please read on below if this Geography Teaching opportunity appeals to you!! - The School are looking to interview ASAP!
GEOGRAPHY JOB DESCRIPTION
- Geography Teacher
- Working alongside a range of excellent Geography Teachers
- Confident to help increase attainment in the subject of Geography
- Long Term or Permanent for the right candidate
- Located in Trafford - with good commuter links
GEOGRAPHY TEACHER SPECIFICATION
- Must have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
- Must have a Geography related degree from a reputable University
- Strong understanding of the curriculum is required
- Must be an aspiring Geography Teacher
- You must be an outgoing, enthusiastic and a self-motivated individual
- Co-educational school - highly respected by parents
- Strong and Supportive SLT
- Recent OFSTED inspection
- Inclusive and children feel safe at school - OFSTED
- Creative, supportive and modern ethos throughout
- Good Transport Links - parking available - Tram links near to the school
Apply today for this fantastic Geography Teaching opportunity in Trafford now!!
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for a such an opportunity!! Please send your CV to Andy at Clarus Education! If shortlisted, you will be contacted immediately!!
"Clarus Education is a permanent and long term recruitment partner to a number of schools in the region - if this Geography teacher role is not ideal we also have opportunities including: English Teacher, Science teacher, Maths Teacher, Middle Leader, Assistant Head Teacher, History Teacher, RE Teacher, SENCo, Head of Mathematics, Head of Year, Head of Sixth Form, Maths Teaching assistant, Learning Support Assistant - please call to discuss"
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary School