Geography Teacher - Hertfordshire
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION
A+ Teachers are looking for a Geography Teacher to work at one of client Schools in Hertfordshire. This is a very supportive school that is easily accessible from the A41 and other transport links. This is a full-time, permanent position to start in April 2018. This mixed comprehensive school is looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational candidate to join the department. The successful candidate will need to have a successful track record of assessment monitoring of learners and the ability to deliver engaging lesson.
This Geography Teacher role is open to experienced teachers also newly qualified teachers.
This is a mixed comprehensive school close to the A41 which prides itself on delivering an exceptional standard of Education and Training. The school also offers a friendly and supportive environment and provides excellent CPD for all staff.
Required Skills and expertise - Geography Teacher
- Ability to teach Geography to Key Stage 3 & 4
- You will be a skilled practitioner with either a good record of success or an NQT keen to embark on your teaching career
- A passion for teaching your subject and a desire to help raise the attainment of your students.
- Candidates must hold UK Qualified Teacher Status and be willing to submit to a Disclosure and Barring Services Check.
- Applications from both experienced teachers and NQT's are welcome.
The salary will be dependent on experience, in line with the main pay scale and upper pay scale.
To be considered for this opportunity or find out more please forward a CV as soon as possible. Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A+ Teachers is a specialist Education and Training recruitment company that is run for teachers by teachers. Established at the beginning of 2003 A+ Teachers has quickly become a dynamic leading force in Education Recruitment - matching hundreds of fully qualified Teachers into suitable Education Establishments nationwide.
The benefits of working through A+ Teachers are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £125* per referral
We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools and Academies in Luton, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
Education and training opportunities we can offer include day to day, long term and permanent positions, full and part-time.
A+ Teachers are members of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. A+ Teachers is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
A+ Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
* For terms and conditions please see website:
- RE Teacher
- Humanities Teacher
- Geography Teacher
- Qualified teacher
- Teacher of Geography
- Religious Education Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job