** Geography teaching position
** Located in Redbridge
** Long term position
** Immediate start
A 'Good’ school located in Redbridge are currently seeking a Teacher of Geography to start as soon as possible, ona long-term basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an Geography Teacher to join a school where you can build your career as the school grows, and work in a department where students and staff are very well supported.
The school is based next to good transport links and has excellent links within the local community. You will be teaching Geography at key stage 3 and 4. They are looking to appoint a highly competent teacher with strong subject knowledge to support the continuing development of the language curriculum and to join a dynamic and forward thinking department.
- Experience in a similary post
- A relevant teaching qualification
- Available immediately
- A current DBS (Registered to the update service)
The successful applicant for this post will be expected to:
- Teach Geography across key stage 3 and 4.
- Secure outstanding attainment and progress at all key stages.
- Provide extra-curricular support for pupils to ensure outstanding achievement and progress for exam groups and promote enjoyment and participation in the subject for non-exam groups.
- Show flexibility, innovation and intelligence in responding to the needs of the pupils and Academy as a whole.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.