SECONDARY GEOGRAPHY TEACHING JOB - Chester
This Secondary School based in Chester, is looking for a specialist Geography teacher to fill a temporary Geography teaching job.
Working on a fixed term basis, you will need to combine your professional experience and skills to teach a varied and stimulating Geography curriculum to key stage 3,4 and 5.
Responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of these pupils, you will need to be confident in planning, preparing and assessing pupils' work as well as able to work as part of the teaching team. To be considered for Geography teaching job in Chester, you must demonstrate:
- Recent experience of teaching Geography at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Be able to provide references covering the last two years
- Have Qualified teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong planning and general teaching skills
- Excellent behaviour management techniques
- Enthusiastic for the educational and personal development of pupils
- Ability to build good rapport with pupils and colleagues
Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Prompt weekly payments, on time every time
- A personalised programme of continues professional development
- Support and guidance from our experienced education consultants
- Free quality teaching resources
- Free social events
- Access to teaching opportunities in all key stages and subject specialism's
- Flexible assignments - Support during challenging times
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.