A top secondary school in Harlow are looking for an exemplary Geography Teacher to join the school on a substantive basis in January 2018.
The Headteacher requires a candidate who will seamlessly fit into the good-natured and vibrant school environment and build upon their reputation for first-class education.
- Geography Teacher at a high-achieving and well-managed school
- Full-time teaching post teaching up to KS4
- MPS/UPS scale (fringe area)
- Permanent basis
- Qualified Teacher Status
This secondary school is also widely regarded as an excellent place to develop your teacher training skills, thus, NQTs and recently qualified teachers will also be considered for this post.
The interview format will consist of:
- a formal interview with the Head of Department and another member of the school's SLT that lasts for approximately 45 minutes
- a school tour will also be incorporated
- a 50-minute lesson observation
- a final decision which is usually made on the same day as the interview
If you are a fully-committed and motivated Geography practitioner, with superb knowledge of the subject, please feel free to contact Leon Thomas on or via email at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job