Geography Teacher - Wirral
Due to a high demand from our Wirral secondary schools Academics are looking to recruit a Geography Teacher for long and short-term contracts with start dates ASAP and September 2019
You will be responsible for teaching Geography to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings. You will need to have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills and ensure pupil progression.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic Geography teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
*Working in outstanding - good, well run schools
* Flexible timetable based on your availability
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to join Academics APPLY TODAY!!
For more information please contact Roxanne -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'