Outstanding Forward-Thinking Academy| All through aged 4-18 years| Geography Teacher
A highly successful all through academy in the London borough of Redbridge is looking for an equally successful Geography Teacher to join their team from September.
Yes, we know it is early, but the early bird really does catch the worm!
The Head Teacher is keen to receive applications from newly qualified Geography Teachers as well as experienced teachers of Geography. All she asks, is that you have been graded as a 'good’ teacher (minimum standard).
If you are a Geography Teacher eager to secure a permanent role for September, then please read on….
POSITION: Geography Teacher / Teacher of Geography / Geography NQT
SCHOOL: All through Academy graded as 'outstanding’ by Ofsted
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS: 76% A*-C grades including English & Maths
LOCATION: London borough of Redbridge (East London)
TRANSPORT: Close to a District & Central Line tube station - 2 huge staff car parks
PERSON: Fully qualified Geography Teacher - NQT or experienced
START DATE: September
SALARY: From £26,660 - £42,498 (MPS/ UPS) + Outer London Weighting
GEOGRAPHY TEACHER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified teacher of Geography
- Happy to receive applications from both experienced and newly qualified (NQT’s) Geography Teachers alike.
- Experience of planning, resourcing and delivering imaginative Geography lessons
- Can teach Geography across Key Stage 3 and 4. There will also be the opportunity for you to teach pupils within Key Stage 5.
- Graded as 'good’ or better & meeting all teaching standards
ABOUT THE GEOGRAPHY ROLE/ SCHOOL:
- Full time, permanent Geography Teacher
- An 'outstanding’ Head of Department/ Geography
- Join a team of 4 full time Geography Teachers and 1 part-time
- Fantastic CPD opportunities available
- Experienced and highly successful NQT mentor.
- Housed in purpose-built accommodation
- Excellent facilities including a state of the art ICT suite, Drama Studio and exceptional resources.
If you are a Geography Teacher that has been searching for your next permanent role, the look no further. Please apply today by sending your full CV to Alison at Clarus. One of the Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 48 hours if shortlisted.
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job