Step into outstanding teaching today! An exceptional Secondary School is seeking to recruit an extraordinary Geography teacher to join their energetic team permanently this September.Bring along your NQT status, energy and drive onboard.
Are you interested in making your mark in teaching at a welcoming, supportive and culturally inclusive environment?
Are you passionate enough about shaping young adults' self-esteem and making them the best version of themselves?
We've got the right opportunity for you.
- You will be dedicated, encouraging and driven to deliver high quality teaching to our classes.
- You will hold QTS.
- You will be newly qualified or newly experienced.
- You will enjoy an engaging and vibrant environment.
- You will enjoy teaching Geography to young adults at KS3 and KS4 level aiming to shape their learning and development skills.
- You will be available immediately for any ongoing interviews.
- About the School:
- This Secondary School has recently reaffirmed their outstanding effectiveness as reported by Oftsed.
- The School invests immensely in its training programme enabling their staff to excel at their careers and ensure the continuity of their professional development.
- Promoting high standard education via their socially inclusive platform and employing cultural diversity on a daily basis is their way to make a difference in education.
- The School genuinely cares about their staff and enthusiastically supports any talent embarking on board.
- The School takes great pride in establishing parental trust offering stability and security to parents making informed decisions about the future of their children.
- The School has been delivering outcomes to learners of all ages, nationalities, race and culture since Day 1.
- About the role:
- Start Date: September 2018
- Easily commutable links by public transportation and car parking are available to all staff members.
- Location and nearest station: Redbridge - Seven Kings Station
- The position pay range varies from £28,660 to £39,006 subject to qualification and experience.
- How to apply:
- If you think you could contribute to that mission, please apply today with the most recent copy of your CV or alternatively give us a call on .