Geography Teacher - Part Time| Rotherham Secondary Position - South Yorkshire | £90 - £160p/d (DOE)
Are you a South Yorkshire-based Geography Teacher seeking a new role for the New Term?
One of our Secondary Schools in Rotherham is looking to appoint a Geography Teacher on a part-time basis starting after the Easter break. The role is run up to the end of the academic year and is to cover a Key Stage 3 and 4 timetable based over 3 days.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You are a qualified teacher and you can teach Geography up to Key Stage 4!
* You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
* 'Free Bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
NQT's are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested call Will Bennett directly today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- Part Time Teaching - Rotherham Secondary Academy - Geography - South Yorkshire Teaching -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job