Geography Teacher - Easter post - Outstanding School Hounslow
Q - are you a teacher looking to secure the ideal school role from Easter 2018?
Q - …or are you an experienced teacher who needs a change scenery and structure?
This outstanding graded school has not been inspired by the calibre of candidate that they have found this academic year and they are reaching out to try and find an exceptional candidate to join the team in Easter - could this be you?
Job Description Geography Teacher
- Working as 1 of 3 full time Geography specialists
- Plan and deliver lesson to KS3 & KS4
- 100% Geography timetable
- Earn MPS - £22,917 to £33,824 per annum
Person Specification Geography Teacher
- Innovative and active learning must be utilised
- Trainee, NQT and experienced geography teachers needed
- Must be eager to get involved with school trips and extra-curricular
- QTS is a must - trainee teachers working towards this are welcome
School Information Geography Teacher
- Outstanding graded school
- Very high achieving and demanding pupils
- Supportive leadership team - nurturing environment
- Positive place of work and learning
If this geography Teacher opportunity is ticking more than a few boxes then please email your CV
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job