Tradewind Recruitment are seeking to appoint a talented, dynamic and committed teacher to join the Geography department on a temporary basis to start after Easter until Summer with a view for this potentially to be longer. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher of Geography to join a successful department working as a close built team
This is a popular school with an excellent reputation, outstanding pastoral care and significantly above national average academic results.
We are looking for :
* To teach and effectively deliver the curriculum to range of classes throughout Key Stages 3-4.
* To be accountable for student attainment, achievement and progress in the classes taught.
* To evaluate the teaching and learning strategies and resources deployed.
* To be responsible for leading on the development of one departmental dimension as agreed with the Subject Leader.
* To support the school and the Subject Leader in securing quality of education for all learners.
* A creative approach to teaching and learning who will engage through inspiring and clear teaching strategies.
* A dynamic and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches and have an innovative approach to teaching and learning.
This school is situated in Southport and is easily accessible to Public transport links.
This school are proud of all students and the ethos they embody: Aspire, Thrive, Succeed.
The school has a welcoming feel along with a supportive SLT. You will be given support from other teachers within the department at the same time. The existing team are committed to raising attainment levels in school in addition to making learning fun and enjoyable.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Geography Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting and have a recognised Teaching Qualification. If you are a passionate Teacher please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on .
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Secondary Education
- Supply Teacher
- Geography Teacher
- Secondary Teaching
- Secondary Supply
- Supply Cover
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job