Are you a qualified geography teacher looking for flexible work?
Or are you looking for something more long-term or permanent?
Academics are currently recruiting for a geography teacher to work on a daily supply or long term basis within our local secondary schools in Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for delivering the curriculum to up to GCSE/A-Level whilst delivering engaging lessons.
The ideal geography teacher will have:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Experience of teaching geography up to GCSE/A-Level within a secondary education setting
- Excellent behavioural and classroom management
NQT's are welcome to apply
From Academics you can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay - with different payroll methods to suit your needs.
- Your own dedicated and specialist education consultant
- Free safeguarding course.
- Potential guaranteed work scheme available
If you are a geography teacher looking for a challenging new role, get in touch today!
We treat all of our teachers as individuals and as such, want to discuss with you personally the type of school and area that you want to work in. We would love the opportunity to represent you, and to find you your ideal job!
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
- Geography Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job