GeographyTeacher - Southampton - To Start ASAP
We have an excellent opportunity for a Geography teacher to start as soon as possible at a really great school in Southampton. The role is initially for the Summer term.
To be consider for this Geography role you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- To be able to teach to KS4.
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Good communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire your students.
As the role is in Southampton, you must be able to commute there.
This is a comprehensive school offering places for boys and girls aged between 11 and 16 years of age. The school has a tradition of high academic expectation, nurtured by a culture which values achievement in all activities. They fully support the development of each child to achieve success, gain self-confidence and be equipped as an independent learner.
By working as a Geography Teacher with CER you will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A fast clearance process in order to get you out to work as soon as possible
- A great range of courses to enhance your own CPD.
So if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Steve Whitworth on .in the CER Southampton office, to discuss the job in more detail.
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4