Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: M1- M6
Contract term: Permanent
We are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Geography for a full time role from April to work in a positive, dynamic and exciting academy which has seen remarkable improvements in academic focus, behaviour and student aspiration.
You'll be working with a small team, delivering Geography lessons at Key Stage 3 and 4. Staff within this school are at the forefront of education, with several recognised for pedagogical excellence at both national and international level.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher of Geography (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Geography teacher.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. For more information on the Geography teacher timetable, school and how to apply please contact Charlotte Meelam at GSL education.