I am recruiting on behalf of a "Good" secondary school in Basingstoke who are seeking an enthusiastic and effective Geography Teacher with a passion for their subject to join them ASAP. Initially a 1 year maternity contract and will consider someone either on a full time contract or 4 days a week - Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri.
You will be required to deliver Geography across the school to KS3 and KS4. Due to the length of the contract, you would be required to carry out for the role of a permanent member of staff to include all planning, marking and attending meetings.
- Be qualified to deliver Geography to KS3 and KS4 with recent experience of working in UK schools
- Have a track record of success in driving up levels in teaching and learning
- Be available full-time to start ASAP and ideally live in the Basingstoke area
- Be committed to a 1 year contract as a minimum
- Possess strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Have a clear DBS
If the above role is of interest to you, please apply using the link provided.
- "teach" OR "teaching" OR "teacher" OR "secondary" OR "PGCE" OR "GTP" OR "KS3" OR "KS4" OR "humanities teacher" OR "geography teacher" OR "geography sp
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job