We have an outstanding opportunity to work within a vibrant professional education training company based in Coventry.
The purpose of this role is to deliver engaging and inspirational programmes leading to defined outcomes for young learners in accordance with the companies values. Which also meet prescribed internal and external standards, in accordance with the detailed specification agreed with the particular client.
We are lookign for Subject Experts in the subject of Geography. Days of work will be available through to the end of May. These days will depend on the dates of the programmes that will be running, which can be a length of 1-5 days.
Duties and responsibilities
• Follow the Rules and Procedures for Training Staff
• Deliver the agreed programme in accordance with the lesson plan
• Complete a report on the lead trainer where applicable
• Ensure good housekeeping at the programme venue and compliance with local health and safety requirements
• Provide supervision, guidance and training to new experts
• Learn and follow all courses written without deviation
• Use AFL techniques to ensure classroom understanding
• Mark exams/assessments accurately according to set criteria and grade boundaries
Skills and experience
• Subject Related Degree
• Previous experience with engaging with young peoples’ activities
• Ability to engage with and inspire young learners by using appropriate training techniques and inter-personal skills
• Create an appropriate learning environment and maintain a disciplinary framework by demonstrating a strong 'presence’ in the classroom
• Be capable of modifying delivery method dependant on the learners in the group
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Fast and accurate marker of examinations
• Have good ICT skills using Microsoft Office software
• The ability to adapt to different learning styles at pace
• Qualified Teacher (QTS) preferable
Fantastic accommodation and business mileage will be provided for the case of any travel.
There will be an introduction day which you will need to attend between now and the end of April on a Wednesday.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check supplied by Unitemps.
Unitemps is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you would like to apply, please make sure you demonstrate in your cover letter how you match the duties and skills required for this particular role.
- Microsoft Office
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job