I am working with one of the leading and reputable nationwide Structural Engineering Consultancies who are passionate about creating robust, highly professional and creative structural design and engineering solutions for their client design and build projects. They are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their friendly consultancy team.
This position is an excellent opportunity to be at the heart of an exciting and growing young business and provides an exciting career opportunity to further develop skills and experience and advance your professional life within a responsive and dynamic business.
Competitive Salary & Performance Bonus Scheme
- Bachelor Degree in Earth Sciences or Civil Engineering
- Postgraduate Degree in Earth Sciences or Civil Engineering
- Working knowledge in the use of software packages; Microsoft, Holebase, Slop Stability Software, AutoCAD
- 1-2 years experience of geoenvironmental work
- Provide solutions to technical problems and ability to provide factual input into technical reports
- Provide clear and factually correct reports that require negligible amendment by authorising signatory
- To demonstrate a working knowledge of the Group Health and Safety policy and assist in the production of site-specific risk assessment
- To assist in the production of proposals for the completion of Phase I and Phase II assessments and remediation/validation schemes and/or ad hoc related works
Please call Aishah Abdulla at Randstad CPE on to discuss further.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.