Geo Environmental Engineer - Derby
Qualification - BSc Engineering Discipline / MSc Environmental discipline.
Salary - £flexible depending on experience
Company - Multi-Discipline Engineering Consultancy
- Preparation of Phase I assessments
- Supervision of Phase II environmental intrusive investigations
- Monitoring sampling and in situ testing
- Scheduling of geotechnical testing
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports
Brownfield development projects in associated with major construction projects within East Midlands
- Full benefits package
- Flexible organisation, with possibility of flexible work hours depending on your commitments.
Interested? For an initial, non-committal discussion about this vacancy or other opportunities in the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to call Matt Thompson of Penguin Recruitment on , or if its difficult to talk during work hours please call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job