This role involves significant client engagement and relationship management with identified territory/accounts within the North West of England.~
The role is to drive sales of Genomic Services by selling to existing and new clients within the specified territory/accounts, to meet targets set by the Sales Manager and represent Source BioScience professionally at all times.
·To deliver monthly sales allowing revenue targets to be achieved.
·To achieve personal Sales targets for Genomic Services agreed with your line manager
·Identify and develop new clients to the business.
·To perform customer appointments on site at the customer account or at Source BioScience. The expectation is that 50% of your time will be spent performing this activity.
·Use and maintain the company CRM system effectively so all activity and information are reported and logged centrally.
·To partake in exhibitions and conferences on behalf of the company and maintain a high standard of professionalism at all times.
·Achieve a high level of sales conversions from activities performed.
·To report on sales activities with your line manager to enhance performance.
·Attend all company sales meetings in Nottingham and have prepared a sales report on your activities for presentation once a month.
·Demonstrate a high level of competency and knowledge of the services for which you are responsible.
·Gather and report industry trends and knowledge back to your line manager for possible development of new products and services.
·Take part in all sales activities to the best of your ability.
- To comply with all quality control procedures to support maintenance of the Source BioScience’s Quality Management System.
- To comply with safe working practices in accordance with Company safety policies.
- To participate in the Annual Joint Staff Review process, in accordance with Company Policy.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with grade and experience.
- Attend any training endeavours as appropriate to role or as reasonably requested by Line Manager.
- Relationship Management
- New Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'