Generator Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of our clients, who is a leading manufacturer within the Diesel Generators Industry. This represents an excellent opportunity to join the business as they continue to expand across the globe.
Our client is looking for candidates with extensive experience with Mechanical and Electrical maintenance on a variety of Generators.
- Undertake standard service activity's including load bank & building load test proving, major & minor diesel servicing.
- Fault finding and rectification in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines.
- Installation of temporary generating plant.
- Commissioning of generator installations.
- On rota-call out response.
- North West Midlands/Midlands coverage.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experiences within the generator stand by power or related industry.
- National Level 3 qualification in either an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Experience of Electrical and Mechanical fault finding & rectification.
- A good understanding of PLC Systems.
- Experience in servicing LV switchgear would be advantageous.
- Experience of fault finding & rectification.
- Salary: £27,000-£32,000. OTE's £36,000 - £60,000
- Overtime is available at 1.5x and 2x.
- Door to door pay.
Generators, Diesel Generators, Generator Sets, Diesel Gen Sets, Generator Service, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenace.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Cameron McGuigan, Alecto Recruitment or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- Diesel Generators
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Generators Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'