Generator Service Engineer
Field Based - Hampshire
£30,000 - £35,000
Generator Service Engineer required with experience servicing and maintaining generators and electrical equipment. As a Generator Service Engineer, you'll be required to cover the South Coast (Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, etc.), carrying out technical and project work on a range of generators and panels (10Kva - 2Mva).
You will be working for a well-established power supply company, who maintain and supply power generator systems. The ideal candidate will have experience as a generator service engineer or experience in a similar role. As the service engineer you will need to hold electrical qualifications (17th edition and 2391) and some practical electrical experience ideally heavy duty commercial. You will need to hold a full driving licence and some mechanical/engineering experience is beneficial.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Servicing and maintaining generators and electrical equipment
- Site deliveries and collections (heavy towing required)
- Site installations and de-installations
- Trailer & other equipment repairs
- Cable testing
- Electrical connections/disconnections
Skills and Qualifications;
- Willing, pro-customer, positive attitude.
- Full current electrical qualifications (17th Edition and 2391)
- Some practical electrical experience (particularly heavy duty commercial)
- Some mechanical/engineering experience, preferably generator related
- Full driving licence, including trailer towing category
- Overtime Available
- Company vehicle
- 28 days holiday