Generator Service Engineer required to cover Bristol and the South West. The Generator Service Engineer will require service, maintenance and repair experience on predominantly FG Wilson generator sets and will ideally have previously worked as a generator service engineer. Our client is major force in the power industry and works predominantly within the generator hire sector.
The successful candidate is likely to have service and maintenance experience of major diesel engines and generator sets as well as good electrical knowledge. They will also ideally hold a City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent qualification in an electrical, mechanical or diesel engineering discipline.
Generator Service Engineer - Bristol / South West Position Overview
Your role will be field based undertaking planned service and maintenance works on generator sets at customer sites across Bristol and the South West. You will be part of a call out rota for emergency repairs on generator sets so previous fault finding skills are essential. Start-up load bank testing and some site surveys will be required. Mechanical and Electrical service background is essential.
Generator Service Engineer - Bristol / South West Position Requirements
- Previous field based experience within the generator engineering industry with mechanical and electrical experience
- Full UK Driving License (towing license preferred)
- Knowledge of control software's, Comap / Deep Sea
- 17th Edition Qualified desirable
Generator Service Engineer - Bristol / South West Position Remuneration
- £24,000 - £27,000 + Overtime
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle + Pension
- Private Medical and Life Assurance Scheme
- On Call Retainer + Call Out
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.