Mitie is one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies, who are committed to delivering high quality services. Operating in and around the UK, we take care of our customers’ people and buildings, by delivering the basics brilliantly and by deploying advanced technology. Due to strong business demands, our client is seeking a generator engineer to join their growing and dynamic team in the South West.
Generator Engineer covering the South West of England.
Contract Length: Full Time - Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum.
The Generator Engineer is expected to perform at Advanced level in the following:
- Carrying out planned maintenance and servicing of generator sets.
- Fault-finding and repair of diesel engine generator sets including controls, electrical and mechanical issues.
- Conducting load testing and load balancing.
- Implementing and managing change programmes.
- Management of switch gear and controls.
What you will need to succeed:
- Relevant qualification to National Certificate/Diploma Level, City and Guilds or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- With minimum of five years’ experience working in Diesel Engine Generator operation and maintenance.
- 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection desirable.
- Excellent customer interface skills.
- Use of IT tools.
- Good quality and process driven person.
- Full driving license (must be able to tow a trailer).
What you will get in return
So…what’s in it for you? Well, you get the opportunity to work on high-profile clients with internal and external projects for a nationally recognised facilities management company, on a generous rate with benefits. Furthermore, you will be working alongside a forward thinking and like-minded team.
What you need to do next, if this position is right for you, Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'