We are seeking a Generator and UPS Project Manager to join a thriving local business within the energy generation industry. This is an ideal position for someone who would like to move up into Project Management within the industry. A practical and mechanical/electrical background will be essential along with the desire to learn. There will be a cross section of projects to run, and this role will be within the projects department.
The main purpose of the role:
- Take responsibility for a project from receipt of order, through to delivery, installation and finally commissioning
- Attend hand-over meetings with the sales department
- Liaise with supply chain when ordering components and coordinating sub-contractors
- Organise and attend client technical meetings
- Coordinate delivery and installation logistics
- Oversee commissioning and ensuringsure the project is complete
- 3 years experience as an engineer within the industry or similar
- Some previous experience with the diesel/gas engine industry
- Practical knowledge of installations, fuel systems, changeover panels, inverter drives, remote radiators, electrical installations and fuel systems
- LV power generation experience
- Excellent IT skills
As the successful candidate for the role of Generator and UPS Project Manager you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, company vehicle, company phone and 25 days annual leave which will further increase through the company loyalty programme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job