Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user warehousing and distribution solutions.
Offering defined career path opportunities to enhance and develop your skills and experience, we are recruiting for General Warehouse Operatives to work in our warehouse operation at our Markham Vale 1, Chesterfield site on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment using various MHE, providing outstanding service to well-known manufacture’s.On the job training is provided.
- £8.72 per hour with potential to earn £9.20 once MHE trained
- An Extra £0.50 per hour for night shift
- 4 on 4 off days : 6.00 - 18.00
- 4 on 4 off nights : 18.00 - 06.00
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assembling customer orders from the order profile
- Ensuring the correct amount of product is picked and built correctly and safely onto pallets, in line with Warehouse procedures
- Stretching, wrapping, completing orders and presenting to marshalling area as appropriate
- Generating performance in line with KPI’s as required
- Adhering to clean as you go policy with a special focus on the Company’s recycling and waste management program
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by Supervisor/Manager.
- The operation of manual handling equipment (MHE)
- Reporting accidents and incidents
- Reach, Counter Balance, VNA or PPT experience is desirable but not essential
- Able to work under pressure
- Competent in verbal & numerical reasoning
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Flexible approach to work/training
- Thrive in a team environment
- Conscientious and reliable
- Flexible attitude
In return, we offer: pension scheme, childcare vouchers and great staff facilities. Hospital, dental and optical, training and development and MANY MORE!
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'