Reporting to: Shift Manager
Shifts: Any 5 in 7 various shifts – Days and Nights
It is an exciting time to begin your Career with Great Bear a continuing fast growing company, who pride ourselves on the outstanding service we deliver to all of our clients and employees.
Great Bear is an award-winning company of Ambient products offering Nationwide distribution!
Your role as a General Operative:
- Ensure that all goods coming in and out are unloaded and loaded safely using the correct manual Handling Equipment
- Ensure all goods coming into and out of the warehouse are logged on the Warehouse Management System
- Pick and pack orders accurately ready for dispatch in line with the customer’s requirements
- Ensure all stock checks are completed on time and in a safe and accurate manner
- Work towards set daily targets as a team
- Report any faults on the machinery or Health and Safety breaches using the correct reporting procedures
- Ensure that all legislative policies and health and safety policies are adhered to at all times
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced warehouse environment
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work independently or as a key team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to develop own skills and take on new tasks/opportunities
- Overtime available upon request
- VNA/ Reach Truck license desirable
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'