This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Reporting to: Depot Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a General Warehouse Operative on a permanent basis at our Wolverhampton depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Ensure all intakes are off loaded correctly and located to the racking as dictated by the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Pick/ assemble orders accurately for dispatch in line with customer requirements
- Check and load completed orders accurately and safely
- Ensure all orders are marshalled in the designated holding area and are labelled accordingly
- Ensure stock damage and loss is kept to a minimum
- Ensure all stock/ PI checks are completed accurately and in full
- Achieve agreed efficiency targets
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping, in line with policies
- Report any faults to any MHE equipment, use MHE equipment to achieve all operating requirements
- Accurately record all information necessary to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Raise any issues on the non conformance sheets so that they can be dealt with
- Communicate with Team Coordinators when vehicles are loaded/ unloaded and any other allocated tasks are completed
- Present all completed paperwork to goods in/ stock control for double checking to achieve compliance
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly from signing in & outs
- Maintain excellent customer service levels at all times
- Take on projects as and when required and see them through to successful completion
- Identify means of generating extra revenue through new initiatives (forward thinking)
- Treat other colleagues, managers, customers and other stakeholders equally and with courtesy and respect at all times
- Where possible; assist others with tasks that may be outside of the scope of your role
- Ensure that all company and legislative policies and best practices are adhered to and maintained at all times
- Inform the relevant Team Coordinator of non conformances and ensure that corrective action is taken
- Ensure compliance with all HMC&E procedures throughout the operation
- Adhere to Group H&S procedures with due regard for operational constraints and efficiency
- Experience of working with a diverse and fast paced warehouse environment
- An adaptable approach to work and the desire to constantly strive for higher standards
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Able to work using own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Willingness to share knowledge and best practice models
- Willingness to develop own skills and experience through learning interventions
- Able to adapt positively to change
Shift: 5 from 7 days
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job