This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Core Days: 4on 4off rotating
Core Hours: 06.00am – 18.00pm / 18.00pm - 06.00am rotating
Salary: £9.17 per hour + £1 per hour Allowance
Responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Company by supporting the day-to-day running of the Warehouse.
Liaising with other warehouse operatives, Shift Managers and Supervisors to maintain a smooth flow of work throughout the shift.
- Maintaining a thorough and detailed knowledge of the Warehousing duties, functions and requirements
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of legislation and regulation affecting Warehouse.
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety at all times, reporting any incidents to the appropriate manager.
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping throughout the site at all times.
- Working to KPI’s and SLA’s as identified by the customer.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
- FLT Reach, Counterbalance, VNA and PPT Certificates are an advantage but not essential.
- Willing to train and undertake relevant courses.
- Able to prioritise work based on scheduling and available resources.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns.
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems.
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job