Salary: £20k basic salary + £10k OTE
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Y1 OTE of £30,000!
- A vibrant culture, welcoming atmosphere and regular socials
- An attractive office location
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Pension scheme
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'