Premium fashion and accessories brand looking to appoint a general store manager to operate one of their flagship locations.
The role -
- Develop and implement the overall store strategy
- Monitor day-to-day store operations
- Identify process bottlenecks and suggest solutions in a timely manner
- Design and implement standards and guidelines for a variety of stores and their departments
- Hire, lead and evaluate your team
- Set up key store KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
- Create reports and presentations for upper management
- Provide assistance and advice to upper management in decision making
The ideal candidate will be coming from a fashion retailing background with experience at a managerial level.
To hear more about the position please share your cv with us and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
- Department Stores
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'