Job Title: Facilities Manager - Hard and Soft Services
Salary: €48000 - €55000 depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday - 39 hours per week
Facilities Manager Role:
Sodexo have a fantastic opportunity for a General Services Manager (GSM) to take responsibility for the management of all designated Hard and soft services provided to our Client on an 8.5 million contract. You will be required to achieve and maintain quality of standards and performance against Sodexo's Key Performance Indicators.
As the General Services Manager you will cover 2 large sites on the East coast in Dublin and Dundalk, our client is a large multi-national organisation with catering, cleaning, gym and hard fm as the key services in scope.
We are looking for someone with fantastic analytical skills, open and transparent communication skills and an ability to engage and build strong relationships with the client. An engineering background would be advantageous as there will be potential for growth in project work.
Facilities Manager Main Responsibilities
The role requires the General Services Manager to take ownership of service delivery, and to be motivated to achieve the following:
- Delivery of a best in class solutions within an international corporate estate that employs a diverse profile of personnel.
- To deploy techniques, equipment, innovation and contract management that results in a consistent high standard outcome
- To deliver a solution that through genuine best value approach derives an economical and efficient service arrangement for the client.
- To ensure that services are always presented in a professional, legal, compliant, and interactive manner that supports the client's brand integrity, reputation, and their own employee welfare aspirations
- To create a total service offering that supports the overall operating ethos of the client company that ultimately is viewed as a fundamental cornerstone of the FM provision within the client business
- Leading and managing the services to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Leading and managing a team to increase the Client and Sodexo revenue opportunity.
- Nurturing client relationships in order to stabilize & develop them for long term partnerships and growth.
- Recruiting, inducting and developing talented employees within the business portfolio and to manage poor performance.
- Identifying opportunities for organic growth and new business.
- Own the operational space, and manage the customer journey and day to day delivery of all facilities ops services
- Local performance management of all services, driving operational excellence through regular auditing or services
The Ideal Facilities Manager:
- Proven experience of managing a large contract within a P&L business to include both hard and soft services.
- Experience of Hard and Soft Services
- Ideally from an Engineering background (Advantagous)
- Business acumen and knowledge of external industry developments.
- Experienced in the implementation of new initiatives and change management processes.
- Experience in leading, and managing a high performing team.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management abilities at all levels.
- Experience working in a standards / compliance environment.
- Relevant qualification and membership of relevant associations such as BIFM, IPM.
- Minimum BIFM Level 4
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Service Manager to join a reputable company that encourages career progression and offers fantastic rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this General Service Manager role then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
- Facilities Management
- General Service Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job