Bluestones have fantastic opportunities available for general scrub nurses and ODP’s for a valued client in East Midlands. This is an NHS hospital that are looking for agency staff to help with staffing shortages. Shift patterns are usually Monday to Friday 8am-6pm.
We supply scrub staff on a weekly ad hoc basis and on long term bookings to various NHS and private hospitals around the Midlands. If you have background and experience as general scrub nurse or ODP please apply or call our office to discuss these opportunities.
Bluestones are a framework agency, nationally recognised as a successful provider to both NHS and private sector, offering excellent pay rates from 25ph during the week, 32ph Saturday and 38ph Sunday.
All potential candidates need for consideration and to apply is a valid NMC or HCPC PIN number along with 12 months experience in an operating theatre department.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- Quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- Knowledgable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict "Honesty Policy"
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
Please scall the Bluestones office and speak to Niall for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'