General Sales Manager
£30,000 basic salary , £55,000 OTE depending on skills and experience and Company Car
- Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
At our Vauxhall Crewe centre we are looking for an experienced General Sales Manager. Our vision is to be the best retailer in town through delivering an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust. Currently 95% of Vauxhall Crewe customers would recommend them to other people.
One of our customers wrote - "Bristol Street Vauxhall Crewe were really helpful and I'd recommend them because they have an outstanding range of vehicles and we were dealt with in a professional courteous manner."
Mr Gerard Gilsenan, 08/03/18
• The main purpose of the role is to ensure our vision "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is delivered to every customer
• Constant customer interaction with first and second facing activity
• Supporting and coaching Sales Executives and Business Managers to advise a combination of new and/or used vehicles, with a small range of add-on products, finance and GAP insurance whilst ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
• Maintaining full and accurate records of all transactions and will be required for the preparation and completion of relevant paperwork accurately and in accordance with legal requirements
• Manage all sales campaigns and promotions that maximise sales penetration and are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards
• You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating, coaching and managing the whole team.
• Experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record of sales and performance within the motor industry
• The ideal candidate will be committed to achieving excellence.
• You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
• You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
• You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills
• You must hold a full UK Licence
We will also invest in you by providing you with a range of learning opportunities including online self-development and motivational training content that will help you become more effective at achieving your personal and professional goals.
If you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, company performance related bonus, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a company car, childcare voucher scheme, BUPA cover, colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job