General Sales Manager required in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
£40,000 basic + Commission + Company Car + Benefits
Our client a prestige dealership in Cambridge, is looking to recruit a highly customer-focussed General Sales Manager. As General Sales Manager, you will have full responsibility for the Sales Department within the dealership. You will assume full responsibility for the daily operations within the sales department.
You will approach situations with an enthusiastic and positive manner and have a proven track record in the Motor Trade.
* Managing the Sales Team
* Ensure the dealership achieves manufacturer and group Standards and targets
* Coach and develop your sales team
* You will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining proper processes within the department, to ensure that targets are achieved and exceeded
* Previous experience as a Sales Manager / General Sales Manager in the Motor Trade
* Experience of managing a team of sales executive
* Proven track record of coaching and developing a team
* Full UK, clean driving licence
* Strong understanding of current market trends within the Motor trade
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position and more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- "sales manager" or "general sales manager" or "new car manager" or "used car manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job