Calling all experienced Sales Managers!!
An opportunity like no other has be raised to my attention. This a lucrative role, where my client is seeking to introduce a completely new role into their dealership as a General Sales Manager at their site located near Watford.
Another one of my fantastic clients looking to expand their Sales team who have been without a Sales Manager for quite some time yet have achieved outstanding results thus so far, and are continuing to do so. You could not be a part of that so please read on…
We are therefore seeking for someone to possess a hands-on management style, who has experience in both new and used vehicles as this will be divided on a 50/50 split as well as someone who strives to achieve success.
You will be responsible for a dynamic sales team, who are keen to adapt and learn from you skills and expertise you have gained over the years.
A further insight into the role will help assess whether this position is right for you…
You will be:
- Responsible for a busy sales department in achieving and over achieving all sales targets within the business (responsible for both new and used as a 50/50 split)
- Maximising the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products, you must possess and be able to demonstrate first class selling and marketing skills gained within the motor industry at a high level
- Deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and generate a consistent level of customer loyalty across the business, commensurate with brand objectives
- Providing a clear vision, establishing and delivering a coherent strategy and driving the company towards accomplishing its goals and objectives
- Ensure the retailer is adequately staffed and inspiring the management team through passionate leadership
- Generate enthusiasm for the Brand and its values
- Ensure the long-term sustainability of the business and brand
- Develop a strategy to increase revenue and profit in all areas of the business in accordance with a growth plan
What are we looking for in you?
- A motivated individual with lots of enthusiasm for running a sales team (both new and used experience is required)
- Previous experience working as a Sales Manager is essential within a main dealer environemt
- Organised individual who can prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills will ensure that your department has a strong customer focus in line with business objectives
- Excellent communicator who is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional
- Some who loves a challenge!
What will you be rewarded with?
An OTE of 70,000 - basic salary will be negotiated should you be deemed successful at interview stage,
Please apply and be prepared to provided me with your current sales against budget figures.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Business Manager
- Sales Manager
- Head of Sales
- General Sales Manager
- New Car Sales Manager. Used Car Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job