General Restaurant Manager - near Southampton
GENERAL RESTAURANT MANAGER
£33-35,000 + company benefits and day time working only.
We are looking for an experienced General Restaurant Manager for an established and extremely successful day time restaurant that is part of a small group. It is a large restaurant serving all fresh seasonal menus and proper barista coffee with exceptional customer service
We need a manager from a high volume fast paced independent or branded high street restaurant used to managing and developing large teams. You will be a hands-on, customer service focused and financially and commercially aware operator.
This is an excellent opportunity as we come out of lockdown to take the helm at this business and expanding company. You will need your own transport.
- Managing every aspect of the restaurant reporting to the head of restaurants
- Recruitment, training, people development and staff welfare
- P & L accountability - managing costs, budgets and labour
- Performance management
- Ordering and control of stock
- Maintaining exceptional customer service
- Maintaining all legislation and compliance
- Business development - coming up with new creative ideas and initiatives to drive sales
- Driving sales through up-selling etc
KEY EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
We are looking for a very strong and experienced restaurant/catering manager.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a very keen eye for detail and high standards
- Strong financial and commercial accumen
- Excellent people, man-management, training, organisation and communication skills
- The ability to drive sales and increase profitability
- A hands-on lead from the front approach
- The ability to lead, coach, motivate and enthuse people and teams
- A can do attitude and positive outgoing personality
- IT literate - working with social media and systems and processes
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. We will respond to your application as soon as possible, and please bear with us because we are experiencing very high numbers of applications at the moment.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'