Do you want to work in a Prestigious Private hospital with Central London less than 50 minutes commute?
Do you want to work with state of the art equipment and work within a fun and exciting team?
Then read on……
You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic General Radiographer. You will have experience in general x-ray services. To provide imaging services to General X-Ray and Theatres. To be flexible with regards to workload and theatre scheduling and perform imaging in other modalities where competent. A flexible approach to scheduling is key to meet the needs of the consultants and the patients. Participation in the On Call rota is a must!
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC registration)
- Minimum of 12mts experience Post Grad experience
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Proven safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- Highly Competitive Salary up to 30K
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development
- Reloadable Cards
- Retail Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Group Income Protection Plan
- Cycle to Work
- Leisure Vouchers
- Holidays and Travel Insurance
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
For more information please contact us on or email email@example.com
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.