contract: Permanent (Can start Locum to Permanent)
Modalities: General band 5/6, CT band 6
Start date: ASAP
Our Client in Norfolk is looking for a Band 5 or band 6 Radiographer.
To join a friendly team. Working in the Imaging Dept.
This also could be a Locum to Permanent opportunity.
To Start ASAP.
- Work as a HCPC registered Radiographer in the plain film and fluoroscopic areas of the department.
- Part of a team of Radiographers that provide an Out of Hours (OOH) imaging service.
- As an Autonomous Practitioner be accountable for own professional actions whilst working independently.
- Adhere to all legislation relating to the diagnostic use of X-rays.
- Adhere to department Local Rules and all technique protocols.
If you are interested, to recieve more details, please send your CV or call Denise on
- CT Radiographer
- Autonomous Practitioner
- Band 5 Radiographer
- Radiotherapy dept
- plain film and fluoroscopic