COUNTRY PUB £30,000 - £ 35,000
This Role is a Live-in Position - Your Own Self-Contained Apartment!
A small, growing family business are looking for a manager, passionate about fresh food.
The General Manager Role:
They are looking for an ambitious General Manager with a strong and established background in managing high quality, organic farm to fork Ethos and good volume operations within the bar/pub background.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Full financial accountability and responsibility for all areas of business development and be able to maximize profitability
- Passion for the Fresh Food Industry and have an extensive knowledge dealing with Fresh Ingredients
- Be able to demonstrate a background dealing with seasonal fresh produce
- Passion for great customer service in implementing business development initiatives and events
- Demonstrable success managing structured P&Ls is required.
A structured and stable career with experience at Management Level is essential, along with experience in running pubs.
£30,000 to £35,000
Consultant: Justyna Bakalarz
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- General Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'