General Production Operatives - Corby!
City Resource are currently recruiting General Production Operators to work for a growing Engineerring-Manufacturing company based in Corby.
This involves working in a Manufacturing environment with a friendly team. Lifting and cutting of aluminium products. Working on various machines. Willing to support Operations in other sections if requested.
- Always adhere to relevant policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety
- Packing experience
- Ability to operate machinery on own initiative
- Flexibility as requested by the Team Leader .
- People interaction skills
- Team player
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Professional approach
- Personal Responsibility
- Continuous Improvement
- Positive, can do approach
- Flexible approach to working on a two shift system.
Monday to Friday ( Mon - Thu 06:00-14:00 and Fri 06:00-13:00)
Monday to Friday (Mon-Thu 14:00-22:00 and Fri 14:00-20:00)
£9 per hour + shift allowance + OT (Mon - Fri 1.3 time, Saturday 1.5 time and Sunday double time)
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Christopher at City Resource Ltd or apply here!
- General Production
- Manufacturing Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'