We are a highly successful, 7 partner practice, serving a population of over 14,600 patients in stunning Pembrokeshire. We are looking to attract an 8th Partner to join our cohesive team, due to gradual expansion of our list size. We offer:
• A ‘personal list’ system providing great continuity of care for our patients.
• Well organised and efficient practice.
• Modern, purpose built premises with conference facilities.
• The team consists 7 full time Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 3 Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants.
• Generous annual leave allocation of 10 weeks
• Training Practice & part of the Further Training Practice Network; Medical Students from UWCM.
• Special interest Dermatology and Substance Misuse clinics.
• High achieving practice in both QOF / GMS, plus private income
We would welcome an open minded and innovative colleague to join and strengthen our current team.
We would encourage you to contact us at the practice with any queries you may have, and would welcome you to visit and see for yourself, our outstanding practice.
To apply, or for any queries please contact us at the surgery, either Dr Dave Davies or Nicola Tinsley (Practice Manager). / firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'