General Practitioner job opportunity based in Bedford for an ambitious and highly motivated individual, seeking a fresh opportunity that offers accelerated career opportunities and personal development.
Working for a British multinational organisation undergoing significant growth, you will be based in a brand-new practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious business, dedicated to quality and with a foundation that puts employee well-being first.
Newly qualified General Practitioners (GPs) are welcomed and well-supported with funded training and clear prospects for growth. If you are looking for a senior position with additional responsibilities, a Lead General Practitioner role is also available - undertaking duties such as mentorship, leadership and key decision making relating the management and strategic direction of the practice.
General Practitioner Role Responsibilities:
You will fully participate in the shaping of new services, making a tangible difference by supporting in the crafting of innovative, better than ever before healthcare services.
With an onsite service manager, you will be left to do what you do best; caring for patients and ensuring you fully utilise your clinical skills. You will uphold complete commitment to putting patient care first.
With a moral compass that is core to the DNA of this organisation, as a highly respected General Practitioner you will challenge yourself to strive for the better, inspire others by providing a heartfelt service and work with resilience that always upholds team spirit.
This General Practitioner position offers a generous starting salary for the right individual with the ability to make a real difference. In addition: -
- Paid indemnity insurance
- An excellent pension scheme
- Ongoing support including a structured PDP programme (with experienced mentors)
- Access to innovation funds
- Flexibility in agreeing working hours and a shift pattern that suits your other commitments
- Use of company discounts on many products such as up to 40% off train tickets, holidays and a host of other savings
- Fantastic opportunities for development in a primary and urgent care setting, in addition to the opportunity to get involved in nation-wide projects and leadership roles
- Working for an innovative organisation looking to improve patient care so that everyone feels the difference
- Full and unrestricted GMC (UK) registration
- GP Registration or working towards
This is a fresh General Practitioner opportunity to work with a vibrant organisation committed to progressive, continuous improvement within a thriving team.
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now
- General Practice
- Private Healthcare