General Practitioner - Yorkshire
General Practitioners (GP's) needed for Urgent Care Centres and Out of Hours in Yorkshire! Up to £95ph
General Practitioners (GP's) - Yorkshire
Up to £95ph
Hays Healthcare are working with a private Urgent Care service, to help provide them with General Practitioners (GP) to work in one of their several Out of Hours and Urgent Care Centres based in Yorkshire.
Your role will involve general triage, dealing with patients face to face, and working together with other clinicians in order to provide the best possible clinical assistance.
Your new role:
In your new role, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality urgent care based in Urgent Care Centres and Out of Hours in Yorkshire. In your role of General Practitioner, you will deliver care of the highest clinical standards and will work in conjunction with the Urgent Care Treatment Centre Lead GP, Service Manager, and the nursing team, to ensure effective overall performance of the service.
Within your new role you will be required to act in a manner consistent with the GMC's Good Medical Practice as well as the client's healthcare values. Some of your duties will include:
- Providing triage where required;
- To provide complete consultations with assessment, treatment, and management of patients of all ages presenting with primary care problems;
- To record full clinical notes using the IT systems;
- To complete all admin work relating to consultations.
What you need to be successful:
- The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in front line/urgent care environment;
- A current and unrestricted GMC registration;
- A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience as a General Practitioner (GP);
- To have been a continuous resident in the UK for at least 36 months
What you'll get in return:
- An opportunity to enhance your professional development;
- A single point of contact at Hays from an industry expert;
- Excellent pay rates via PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd company options;
- Weekly Payroll, free DBS check, mandatory training and pathology services;
- A £250 referral bonus for any successful referees (T&C's apply)
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Roisin Moriarty now on for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Health And Social Care jobs in Yorkshire and Humberside
- Practitioner jobs in Yorkshire and Humberside
- General Practitioner jobs in Yorkshire and Humberside
- Jobs in Yorkshire and Humberside
- Health And Social Care jobs
- Practitioner jobs
- General Practitioner jobs
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited jobs
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'