General Practitioner Solicitor
Title: General Practitioner Solicitor 4 Year PQE
Location: Central London
With 300 staff and lawyers working across our four offices nationwide, my client is a leading law firm for the health and social care, life sciences, charity and social enterprise sectors. We help clients overcome a constantly evolving list of challenges. Examples of ground breaking projects we are working on with clients are:
- Enabling new technology providers to establish products in the health market;
- Advising on the development of new care models for the NHS;
- Helping GPs to expand primary care provision by setting up GP federations and super practices;
- Establishing Our Health Partnership in Birmingham (the largest single GP partnership in the UK)
- Supporting companies developing novel cell therapies and gene therapies;
- Helping charities and social enterprises to initiate new organisational structures and ways of working.
Their aim is to provide outstanding legal services that deliver the best possible client outcomes whilst nurturing a culture that makes us a "great place to work".
- Drafting partnership deeds and dealing with partnership matters, including introduction of new partners and retirements, 24 hour retirements and dissolution
- Advising on access to NHS Pensions in both partnership and corporate structures
- Handling practice mergers, including due diligence, transfer of NHS contracts and practice transfer agreements, warranties and indemnities and CQC registration
- Providing feasibility reports for options for scaling up GP primary care via practice mergers and/or the establishment of GP federations and/or super partnerships
- Advising on the set up of super partnerships, including strategic advice on ownership and management structures; drafting partnership agreements; undertaking due diligence and drafting practice transfer agreements
- Advising on the set up of GP provider companies, including drafting Articles of Association and shareholder deeds and ensuring compliance with The Companies Act
- Advising on compliance with the Companies Act and director’s duties, and providing board training
- Good knowledge of how the healthcare landscape is affecting GPs, including implications for GPs of Integrated Care Systems and new care models
- A key role in the business development of our GP Primary Care Practice
- A proactive approach to business development
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- 1 years’ + specialist experience in advising GPs;
- Strong business development focus in GP primary care with evidence of business growth;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Compliance with internal and client data security guidelines;
- Willingness to travel (nationally).
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Job Synonyms: Clinical Negligence, NHS, GP Solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'