General Practitioner for Adults and Children
Japan Green Medical Centre is a leading Japanese Private Clinic based in London offering primary healthcare services for both adults and children.
We are looking for confident, professional, approachable doctors who will play a key role in ensuring that a high-quality experience is delivered with outstanding service and results to all patients.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Respond to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate
- Undertake all duties associated with the role of a doctor registered with GMC, including patient consultations. This should take into account physical, psychological and social factors when diagnosing illness, treating diseases, tending to injuries and recommending treatment
- Request, perform and/or interpret tests and records, reports and examination information to assist in diagnosis of patients’ condition.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other appropriate medical care to treat or prevent illness, diseases or injury
- Monitor patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluate and/or change treatments as necessary
- Organise preventative medical programs for individual patients
- Refer patients to specialists or other practitioners appropriately, when necessary and in a timely manner
- Work in accordance with the Practice rota system for a variety of consultation types in a timely manner, completion of reports for other professionals, insurance companies and other third parties
- Work in accordance with Practice clinical procedures and protocols. All work within the practice is governed by protocols and procedures alongside other additional governance requirements from external organisations including GMC, Department of Health, CQC, Royal colleges etc
- Recognise the importance of effective communication within the team and communicate effectively with team members, patients, other colleagues and health care professionals
Qualifications, skills and abilities include:
- Ability to interpret symptoms and diagnose health conditions
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Effective decision-making skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands
- Ability to stay calm while working under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Focused on customer service to create a great experience
- Extensive experiences after GP qualification
- Fluent in Japanese is desirable
Salary increase may be considered depending on performances after a successful probation period.
We have part time positions of a minimum of 4 hours a week.
The company may offer medical indemnity insurance for clinical works within Japan Green Medical Centre when necessary.
Please note that successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including an Enhanced DBS check, GMC registration check, 2 satisfactory references and right to work checks.
Closing date for application is 6 October 2023.
- Communication Skills
- True Team Player
- Japanese Language
- Registered with licence to practise
- Working Experience as GP
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Health And Social Care jobs in City of London
- Practitioner jobs in City of London
- General Practitioner jobs in City of London
- Jobs in City of London
- Health And Social Care jobs
- Practitioner jobs
- General Practitioner jobs
- Japan Green Medical Centre Ltd jobs
- Part time jobs
- Part time jobs in City of London
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'