Large local authority in the East Midlands are looking for a Development Surveyor for initially six months.
Reporting to Special Projects Manager
To be responsible for identifying opportunities and ways of unlocking potential opportunities, undertaking complex development appraisals for land and property, negotiating terms of acquisition and sale and providing general property advice to support key objectives.
Experience of undertaking complex property negotiations
- Undertaking complex development appraisals
- Experience of sales and purchase
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience within a corporate property - environment.
- Experience of formulating development agreements with partners
- Experience in applying for and achieving planning permission for a variety of uses
- Preparing and presenting detailed and complex reports to senior officers, members, professional bodies and partners.
Initial six months
£35 - £40 per hour
If you would like to discuss the role further call Oliver at Eden Brown on
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'