- The Firm
- One of the region`s most respected and well regarded independent firms of accountants. They have smart offices with their own parking
- High profile partners who have all worked previously for `Top 100` firms before deciding to move to this forward thinking practice.
- This exciting new role has arisen due to the firm`s period of growth which they envisage will continue.
- Managing a portfolio of varied and interesting clients.
- The position entails a high level of direct liaison with these clients where you will normally be their first point of contact.
- Supervising and training junior members of staff as well as reporting directly to the partners.
- You have worked within the accountancy professional for a number of years.
- You will enjoy a high level of responsibility and autonomy at an early stage.
- The person appointed will also be comfortable in assisting with the continued growth of the practice through marketing to existing and new clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job